Archive for EFSedan.com 1987 to 1991 Honda Civic Sedan Owners Club
 


       EFSedan.com Forum Index -> Pics & Vids
Wallechanfilms

Wallechanfilms Ef Sedan Build

Here Some Of My Pictures Of My EF Sedan Build

Follow Me On Instagram: Wallechanfilms

Build Thread: http://efcivicsedan.myfreeforum.org/about3869.html&highlight=








Full Video Of My Build Drops This Year 2014

Teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AwjdpzFVHc
Julian10

Beatiful car, nice, clean, smooth....this is is the level that I want to reach with mine......congratulations for your ride
EF Sedan Enthusiast

Wallechanfilms

Julian10 wrote:
Beatiful car, nice, clean, smooth....this is is the level that I want to reach with mine......congratulations for your ride


Thanks man my build will be done this year
Wallechanfilms

EF Sedan Enthusiast wrote:


Thanks 👍 that picture is funny
EF Sedan Enthusiast

Your sedan really is though.  Can't wait to see what you've got on deck.
Wallechanfilms

EF Sedan Enthusiast wrote:
Your sedan really is though.  Can't wait to see what you've got on deck.


I honestly only need 3 more parts and I can say I'm done with this car I'll build something newer
EF Sedan Enthusiast

Would you get rid of the sedan though?
Wallechanfilms

EF Sedan Enthusiast wrote:
Would you get rid of the sedan though?


No I can't get rid of it it's my first car so I wouldn't want to sell it  I'm not thirsty for cash even if some has 10k for my car I wouldn't do it 👌
EF Sedan Enthusiast

Glad to hear.  It's crazy how many nice sedans I've seen come and go.  Hope you hold on for a long while.
Wallechanfilms

EF Sedan Enthusiast wrote:
Glad to hear.  It's crazy how many nice sedans I've seen come and go.  Hope you hold on for a long while.


Yup I seen a lot mine is a keeper let me just say I wasn't a fan of ef sedan my main car was suppose to be a db8 cause that's my dream car but when I seen this ef sedan it was in good condition no problems my car is still running 100% 2 days ago I made it a year with this car so I'm thankful that I didn't get done dirty
WISE_SQUARE

im in love with this sedan very nice job on the build !!!
Wallechanfilms

WISE_SQUARE wrote:
im in love with this sedan very nice job on the build !!!


Thanks

       EFSedan.com Forum Index -> Pics & Vids
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum