Archive for EFSedan.com 1987 to 1991 Honda Civic Sedan Owners Club
 


       EFSedan.com Forum Index -> Pics & Vids
Scotsman

new pics of my sedan!!!!









5N4FU

looks great man, but put ur antenna down, and what rims are those?  are they suppose to have caps?
4dred6

Nice pics man, I actually like the black hood.  Looks aggressive
Scotsman

5N4FU wrote:
looks great man, but put ur antenna down, and what rims are those?  are they suppose to have caps?
i'm looking into doing an antenna delete , and those are American Racing two piece wheels , stamped made in japan 1991 , they did come with caps when they were new, i'm having a hard time tracking some down
stormdrop

looking good, im going to be getting one of those front lips. That is the vr6 one correct?
Scotsman

stormdrop wrote:
looking good, im going to be getting one of those front lips. That is the vr6 one correct?
no sir , thats off an acura legend , took about 3-4 inches out of the middle
stormdrop

legend. what year?
Scotsman

89 or 90 i think
stormdrop

i  sold a 88 legend coupe a few months back, shoulda robbed some parts off of it first. lol
Scotsman

4dred6 wrote:
Nice pics man, I actually like the black hood.  Looks aggressive
thank you sir
boosted ef2

Nice loving the wheels..U can probably find other centers that will fit since ur having a hard time finding the originals
89ef2

boosted ef2 wrote:
U can probably find other centers that will fit since ur having a hard time finding the originals

The look generic enough it would work. I dig them
Scotsman

thanks fellas
boxboy90

nice sedan what size are them wheels
Choocko

Im digging the front lip.nice job
Scotsman

boxboy90 wrote:
nice sedan what size are them wheels
15x7
Scotsman

Choocko wrote:
Im digging the front lip.nice job
thank you sir

       EFSedan.com Forum Index -> Pics & Vids
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum