Archive for EFSedan.com 1987 to 1991 Honda Civic Sedan Owners Club
 


       EFSedan.com Forum Index -> The Intro...
Wills21

New from Ireland

Hi the name is Will, I'm 24, from Dublin, Ireland and here is my ef sedan.

I only bought the car last week, it's away getting a full respray at the minute, I will post more pictures as soon as I get it back

89 LX SOHC ZC

Welcome cant wait to see some pics after the respray.
4dred6

I really like it
EF Sedan Enthusiast

Welcome.  Are you keeping it the same color?  Looks good from the pic.  Can't wait to see more.
Wills21

Thanks guy's, yes keeping it the same colour, my painter just rang me this morning.  It will be next Wednesday or Thursday when he has the car Sad
mr.$ed@n$ki

Welcome! car looks great, color also as far as i can see, rims very nice.
Totti

welcome, nice red one ^^
Wills21

Thanks guy's, I'll get some better pictures of it when I get it back from painting.

Still another 6 days to wait, it's driving me crazy  Sad
Wills21

Collected the car this afternoon, anyway heres some pics




Heres some before and after shots

Before -



After -



Before -



After -



Before -



After -

4dred6

looks sick  Twisted Evil  

what r the specs on those wheels?
EF Sedan Enthusiast

Fresh body and paint is so nice.
Wills21

4dred6 wrote:
looks sick  Twisted Evil  

what r the specs on those wheels?


Thanks guy's.  They are str's, I'm going to change them for bbs soon and stance it
4dred6

Nice, what kind of BBS tho?
Wills21

Probably rs's, I'm not 100% sure yet.

Any recomendations?
4dred6

RSs would be sick, I'm thinking of getting some ssr defi s for mine.
Wills21

Or ssr mesh  Very Happy
4dred6

Hell yeah, how much can u get a set of BBS rs over there? Here in the US they're around 1300 to 1800 in not so great condition.
Wills21

4dred6 wrote:
Hell yeah, how much can u get a set of BBS rs over there? Here in the US they're around 1300 to 1800 in not so great condition.


About 1k, I'll probably just get replica's.  Get a set for 400 without tyres.

What size rims would you recommend to go for with stretched tyres?
4dred6

16x9 but thats just me. theres a member on here with those specs, his build is sick check it out in link below

http://efcivicsedan.myfreeforum.org/about1151.html
Wills21

4dred6 wrote:
16x9 but thats just me. theres a member on here with those specs, his build is sick check it out in link below

http://efcivicsedan.myfreeforum.org/about1151.html


That car is stunning, the rs's look so well on it.
4dred6

Yea one of my top 10 favorites
89 LX SOHC ZC

Lookin good man.
Wills21

Thanks guy's.  What do you think of the idea of putting some stretched tyres on the rims I have now? And lower it some more on coilovers?

Maybe some 10mm spacers too?
4dred6

What size and offset are they?
Wills21

4dred6 wrote:
What size and offset are they?


I'm not sure man, I haven't had them off since I bought the car.

There 15" anyway
4dred6

try to find out more about them. and then go to tyrestretch.com to see if there s a tire size you like
Wills21

4dred6 wrote:
try to find out more about them. and then go to tyrestretch.com to see if there s a tire size you like


Just had a look there, that site is very useful.

The tyres on my rims at the minute are 195/55/15. I'll try and get more info on my rims tomorrow.

Thanks for all your help man
mr.$ed@n$ki

Man that paint job looks really nice! good job.
Do you want to sell the rims? i'm interested.
Wills21

mr.$ed@n$ki wrote:
Man that paint job looks really nice! good job.
Do you want to sell the rims? i'm interested.


Yes I would be interested in selling them, I'm not sure on a price for them.  Or what shipping to the netherlands would cost?

Would you like me to look into it and get you a price?
Wills21

4dred6 wrote:
try to find out more about them. and then go to tyrestretch.com to see if there s a tire size you like


My wheels are 15x7, so I'm thinking 155/60/15 would look well

Heres a link http://tyrestretch.com/7_155_60_R15/

Going by the picture below what width spacers do you think I should use?  I think 20mm might be enough but curious to your opinion


4dred6

i think 60 series tires are way too thick but that's just me, as for the 20mm spacer i wouldn't do it. i would just get another set of wheels with lower offset.
mr.$ed@n$ki

Wills21 wrote:
Yes I would be interested in selling them, I'm not sure on a price for them.  Or what shipping to the netherlands would cost?

Would you like me to look into it and get you a price?


Yes please, if you could find out for me and let me know what the price is for shipping and what you want to have for the rims. thnx!
Wills21

4dred6 wrote:
i think 60 series tires are way too thick but that's just me, as for the 20mm spacer i wouldn't do it. i would just get another set of wheels with lower offset.


What about 15x7 rims with an offset of et15?  And I'm thinking now 165/45/15 tryes?
4dred6

that would be badass  Twisted Evil
Wills21

Got some proper pictures of the car done yesterday, what dya's reckon?





















89 LX SOHC ZC

Nice pics man.
4dred6

love it  Smile
EF Sedan Enthusiast

Very proper!  Love those photos.  You should put your sedan in the running for the banner on here sometime.
mr.$ed@n$ki

Really nice pix dude, good lookin'!
mr.$ed@n$ki

I can see sideskirts, where are they from?
Wills21

Thanks guys, I'm not sure what the side skirts are from, they were on the car when I bought it.

I have the oppertunity to pick up a bonnet bra for cheap, brand new, what do you guy's think?

       EFSedan.com Forum Index -> The Intro...
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum