Archive for EFSedan.com 1987 to 1991 Honda Civic Sedan Owners Club
 


       EFSedan.com Forum Index -> The Intro...
Chaife

New Dude in NC

What's up guys,   I'm sure I'll get busy quick over here on EFCivicSedan.com...    Most the time when I drive an EF sedan I'm in this one..    My '88 LX Rat Sedan  (we'll see how well this is received)
I will be making a build thread for this car,  and likely others in the future.   Enough talk,   here is my current Rat project.


EF Sedan Enthusiast

Welcome, it's definitely different.
boxboy90

welcome! and by me having a domestic as well as my sedan i understood the theme of the car as soon as i seen it...interesting i must say
stormdrop

love those basset wheels.
WTEF_1102

Welcome, where ya from
Chaife

Thanks guys,    I stay in North Carolina.    About an hour outside the Charlotte area.
4dred6

Welcome man  Very Happy
WTEF_1102

Chaife wrote:
Thanks guys,    I stay in North Carolina.    About an hour outside the Charlotte area.


Hella ppl from nc recently.  I'm in the south Charlotte area.
Chaife

Oh nice,    Yeah I'm up in Statesville.  Love it here.
droopy128

Like the rugged look.. but what is that in the front bumper?? Spot lamp ??
Chaife

Yes sir,   it's a single giant fog lamp lol
89 LX SOHC ZC

Welcome to the site thats an interesting look.
89CivicSi

you drive around with the owl on there too?
Chaife

LOL yeah the owl is a great conversation piece..
The locals always ask, "Why do you have an owl on your car."
and I reply,  "because it's a Hoot."   haha
89CivicSi

lol nice  Cool
4dred6

whats the tire size on the back?
Chaife

Tire size is 195/50/15 all the way around.

Feel free to check out my build thread you guys.
http://efcivicsedan.myfreeforum.org/about4137.html
89ef2

Chaife wrote:
"Why do you have an owl on your car."
and I reply,  "because it's a Hoot."   haha

funny I lol'd. Welcome
tenkaracole

Welcome man! I LOVE rat rods!!!! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy In fact not to toot my own horn but I have helped build over thirty rat rods with my father, brother, cousins, and crazy wacked out uncle.....and im only 15! Cool I am building my own rat rod a 1984 ford f150...so keep a look out on general discussion cus pics are coming soon! Good Luck with her man! Very Happy
EF4lyf3

tenkaracole wrote:
Welcome man! I LOVE rat rods!!!! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy In fact not to toot my own horn but I have helped build over thirty rat rods with my father, brother, cousins, and crazy wacked out uncle.....and im only 15! Cool I am building my own rat rod a 1984 ford f150...so keep a look out on general discussion cus pics are coming soon! Good Luck with her man! Very Happy


Get a damn SEDAN already!!! lol havent talked to ya in a long time there tank!

Love the look by the way. I too am a rat rod lover and mixing the sedan with the rat style successfully is not an easy task. Props to you sir! love the bennets by the way

       EFSedan.com Forum Index -> The Intro...
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum