Archive for EFSedan.com 1987 to 1991 Honda Civic Sedan Owners Club
 


       EFSedan.com Forum Index -> Pics & Vids
big bam ef2 sedan

my ef2

EF Sedan Enthusiast

Dope
zoomownsanEF

yur wheels are nice n flush.
what size are the rims and tires?
big bam ef2 sedan

rims

zoomownsanEF wrote:
yur wheels are nice n flush.
what size are the rims and tires?


rims/15x8+15 offset
tires 205/50/15  know any one that wants to buy them just the rims 300 there only 3 weeks old.
zoomownsanEF

man i want 15x8.
205 50 15 ima remember that.
if i was in tha states i would totally buy them.ha
so*calef

Re: my ef2

big bam ef2 sedan wrote:
   hey where did u get the window visors? I just got mine and dumb fucken idiot sent me the wrong once...
big bam ef2 sedan

Re: my ef2

so*calef wrote:
big bam ef2 sedan wrote:
   hey where did u get the window visors? I just got mine and dumb fucken idiot sent me the wrong once...

from a homie that i have he has the connects to get them ther 65 bucks bro for non jdm text me if interested 909-471-9821 name is bryan
big bam ef2 sedan

SQUAD

EF Sedan Enthusiast wrote:
Dope

A BRO I WANT TO JOIN THE SQUAD AND HAVE PICS POSTED UP ON H T AND IV PUT WORK INTO IT AND LOOKS PRETTY CLEAN AND JUST NEED LIL MOTOR MODS AND INTERIOR PIECES SO LET ME KNOW BRO
whoa its len 2

Nice car. What brand are those window visors and how do they mount?
big bam ef2 sedan

whoa its len 2 wrote:
Nice car. What brand are those window visors and how do they mount?

yo there fackies bro there mounted with double sided tape bro
jkgonzalez3

Does this car have a JDMness fog light in the rear bumper? If so i have seen this car in the street if not then there's a sedan that looks just like this. lol
zoomownsanEF

big bam ef2 sedan wrote:
whoa its len 2 wrote:
Nice car. What brand are those window visors and how do they mount?

yo there fackies bro there mounted with double sided tape bro


whered ya get em.
and how much?

i need some window visors.
more pics?
big bam ef2 sedan

zoomownsanEF wrote:
big bam ef2 sedan wrote:
whoa its len 2 wrote:
Nice car. What brand are those window visors and how do they mount?

yo there fackies bro there mounted with double sided tape bro


whered ya get em.
and how much?

i need some window visors.
more pics?

yo bro i dont know the brand bro but the mounted cool and they havent come off the car bro they were 60 bucks bro there like a real dark black color hit me up if you want some bro
big bam ef2 sedan

jkgonzalez3 wrote:
Does this car have a JDMness fog light in the rear bumper? If so i have seen this car in the street if not then there's a sedan that looks just like this. lol

thats the homies car he's running a full jdm front end conversion on konigs and jdm rear spoiler and foggs front and rear in la
jkgonzalez3

big bam ef2 sedan wrote:

thats the homies car he's running a full jdm front end conversion on konigs and jdm rear spoiler and foggs front and rear in la


how many rear fogs does it have?

big bam ef2 sedan wrote:

yo bro i dont know the brand bro but the mounted cool and they havent come off the car bro they were 60 bucks bro there like a real dark black color hit me up if you want some bro


That's a lot of bros, bro  Laughing
whoa its len 2

Cool bro they look like ebay visors bro but thicker bro but it could be the angle of the pic bro but thanks good to know bro.
big bam ef2 sedan

jkgonzalez3 wrote:
big bam ef2 sedan wrote:

thats the homies car he's running a full jdm front end conversion on konigs and jdm rear spoiler and foggs front and rear in la


how many rear fogs does it have?

big bam ef2 sedan wrote:

yo bro i dont know the brand bro but the mounted cool and they havent come off the car bro they were 60 bucks bro there like a real dark black color hit me up if you want some bro


That's a lot of bros, bro  Laughing

yo hes has 1 in the back and two in the front and i use bro alot my bad
zoomownsanEF

big bam ef2 sedan wrote:

yo bro i dont know the brand bro but the mounted cool and they havent come off the car bro they were 60 bucks bro there like a real dark black color hit me up if you want some bro


that is pretty lot of bro's ha.
but nah.ima try and look for some oem ones.
if i dont ima hit yu up no doubt.@!

       EFSedan.com Forum Index -> Pics & Vids
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum