Archive for 1987 to 1991 Honda Civic Sedan Owners Club
  Forum Index -> Interior/Exterior/Electrical


I would like to have an armrest in my Ef sedan can you please tell me where to get it and what to look for

A popular option is to get a lower console and center console from a DC Integra (94-01 IIRC).
This will require a new hole in the plastic of the Integra console to line up with your existing threaded hole.
Also, for added support, it would be best to add something under the bottom of the center console where the two sections meet. It doesn't sit flush to the floor in that spot.


thanks I ordered it from ebay Smile Forum Index -> Interior/Exterior/Electrical
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum